Troubleshooting your Router
Help with your router from SkyLine/SkyBest.
My device is not showing an Internet connection.
Here are some trips to try if your device is not showing a Wi-Fi signal:
- Reboot your router by unplugging it from the power cord. This will be easiest from the back of the device.
- Reboot the computer or device you are trying to connect to the internet.
- Connect a computer directly to the data jack with an Ethernet cable. Turn Wi-Fi off on your computer and connect via a LAN connection.
- If the router does not display any lights, check your power outlet or power strip with another device.
- If you still have no lights, there may be a problem with your router. If you lease the router, bring it in to the nearest SkyLine/SkyBest Customer Service Center for replacement.
My internet is connected but is running slower than usual.
If you are having problems with a slow speed/connection, please refer tot he troubleshooting steps on "How to troubleshoot a slow internet connection."
*SkyBest does not support customer-owned routers.
Need to contact SkyLine/SkyBest customer service? Click here.
For more help with your Internet connection or Wi-Fi speed, please see our other help topics.