SkyBest My-Sky App FAQs
Help getting started with your Premium Wi-Fi app.
The SkyBest My-Sky app lets you get the most out of your Wi-Fi experience, but it's only useful if you know what you can do with it and how to use it. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you be in control of your home's Internet.
Setting Up Your Wi-Fi
1. Install the App (SkyBest My-Sky) from the IOS Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Sign up & register
a. Read our blog on how to create a strong password.
3. Set up your system (see below for instructions).
4.Once the system is ready to go, scan the QR code located at the bottom of the router. This may take 15-20 seconds.
a. Alternatively, you can enter the MAC address and serial number.
b. You may need to confirm your account number.
5. If you are setting up for the first time, you may need to create a network name and password.
How to Set Up Your System
*Locate your existing Internet Service Device*
1.Plug new system into a power outlet.
2. Connect the Ethernet cable.
3. System will begin to boot up. (This may take a few minutes.)
4. LED Bar wil be illuminated blueish-green to signify completion.
An Introduction to the Main Dashboard
1. "My Network"
This is the main section of the app that allows you to:
i. Deep dive into your Wi-Fi and Guest Network
ii. View equipment like routers and mesh satellites.
iii. Enable/Disable services.
iv. View bandwidth usage by connected device.
2. The Tool Bar located at the bottom of the page allows you to customize your "People", "Place" and "Things" sections.
i. Gives you a list of all connected devices.
ii. Shows usage stats , gives the ability to pause the Internet and set priorities.
i. By assigning connected devices to people in your home, you can monitor usage, pause the Internet and set priorities.
i. Allows you to group devices by room, therefore giving you the ability to optimize your Wi-Fi for a certain location.
3. Go to "Settings" in the Tool Bar to set customizations.
How to Customize Your Settings in the App.
1. Go to "Settings" in the Tool Bar
a. Update the account name and email.
b. Update app passowrd.
c. Activate fingerprint or face recognition login.
d. Turn on notifications from the app.
e. Change language to French Canadian or Spanish.
To learn more about SkyBest Premium Wi-Fi or the SkyBest My-Sky app, visit our YouTube Channel, or give us a call at 1-800-759-2226.