BEWARE! We have recently been notified of customers receiving emails about their SkyBest email account and phone calls about their Internet service. These are not from us. DO NOT click on any links in the email or give any information out over the phone. Call us at 1-800-759-2226 anytime you are suspicious of an email or phone call coming from SkyLine/SkyBest.
How to troubleshoot a slow internet connection
Go to www.skybestsupport.net and run a speed test to ensure that the speed you're getting is lower than normal.
- Reboot your computer.
- Run any updates needed on your operating system.
- Open your antivirus software, update that software and run a full scan.
- In your browser — delete cookies, temporary files, and clear cache.
If you ran a speed test and the speed seems to be low:
- Fiber Internet Customers: Connect your computer to the router with an Ethernet cable. Make sure you're not connected via Wi-Fi.
- Non-Fiber Internet Customers: Connect your computer to the modem with an Ethernet cable. Make sure you're not connected via Wi-Fi.
- Turn off and disconnect all other devices that access the internet like other computers, gaming systems, streaming devices, etc.
- Run the speed test again.
If the speed is much higher than before, there could be a problem with Wi-Fi interference, too many devices pulling bandwidth or the modem/router could be malfunctioning. If the speed is much lower, please call SkyLine/SkyBest Repair Services at 1-877-475-9546.
SkyBest does not support customer-owned routers.