Anonymous Call Rejection for Business Refuse Callers With Blocked Names and Numbers
Monthly Business Price: $3.50
Your phone can be programmed to refuse any caller who is blocking their name and number from being detected by your Caller ID system.
How to Use
- Pick up your handset and listen for dial tone.
- Dial *77. On a rotary phone, dial 1177.
- Listen for a confirmation message. (double beep) Once you've received confirmation, hang up. If you don't receive confirmation, try again making sure you use the correct numbers.
- When someone calls who has activated Caller ID Blocking, he/she receives a message that you don't accept blocked calls, and advises the caller to unblock their number and try again. All other calls will come through normally.
- Dial *87. On a rotary phone, dial 1187.
- Listen for a confirmation (double beep) or confirmation message. Once you've received the confirmation, hang up. If you don't receive a confirmation tone, try dialing the code again making sure you use the correct numbers.
*Not all unidentified name/number calls will be blocked. Once this feature is added, proper activation is necessary.
Touch Tone: *77
Touch Tone: *87
Looking for more ways to improve your business productivity and profitability? Contact the SkyLine/SkyBest Business Team for a free consultation.