How do I reset my business modem and wireless router?
- Pull the power cord and the ethernet cable from the back of the modem and wait 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, plug back in the ethernet cable and power cord.
- Wait for the modem to go through its startup procedure.
- If your business has a wireless router, unplug your router's power cord and ethernet cable and wait 30 seconds.
- Be sure to connect the modem first and wait for it to finish the startup procedure.
- Plug the ethernet cable back into the router. Be sure to plug it in to the WAN, or Internet, port.
- Plug the power cord back into the router.
- Restart your computer and try to connect to the internet.