BEWARE! We have recently been notified of customers receiving emails about their SkyBest email account and phone calls about their Internet service. These are not from us. DO NOT click on any links in the email or give any information out over the phone. Call us at 1-800-759-2226 anytime you are suspicious of an email or phone call coming from SkyLine/SkyBest.
Monthly Price: $2.50
Also available on a 50-cents-per-usage basis.
Repeat Dialing allows you to dial a code to have your phone continuously attempt to redial a busy number that you tried to call.
When the line is free, you will be alerted with a special ringing, and a call will automatically be made. You can also use Repeat Dialing to redial the last number you called.
What Repeat Dialing Does for You
- Eliminate the frustration of continuously redialing numbers and receiving annoying busy signals.
- Saves time and effort. Repeat Dialing will keep dialing the number for you.
- You will no longer have to look up or remember the phone number during redial attempts.
How to Use
- When you hear a busy signal, depress the switchhook and release.
- Listen for a special dial tone.
- Press *66. On a rotary phone, dial 1166.
If the line is still busy, hang up. Your phone will check the number for up to 30 minutes.
A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free (some phones ring normally). Pick up the handset to automatically place the call.
- Depress the switchhook and listen for special dial tone. If you have already hung up, pick up your handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *86. On a rotary phone, dial 1186.
- Listen for tone/announcement and hang up. Once you cancel your request, all Repeat Dial numbers will be cancelled.
This feature does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers, numbers outside the specified feature area, or on lines where Call Forward and some other call features have been activated.
To restart the 30-minute clock, repeat the steps above.
Automatic Callback can check multiple lines at once for you. To know which call is being completed, you must subscribe to Calling Number Delivery features.