Learn More About Greymail
|Utilize Greymail’s sophisticated content analysis to block viruses, spam and phishing attacks.
SkyLine/SkyBest wants to ensure that you have the best Internet experience available by providing an award-winning Message Filtering Service to help prevent viruses and spam e-mails from ever reaching your computer.
This Message Filtering Service is both private and secure. Virus protection and junk e-mail filtering happens behind the scenes, but no one has access to your e-mail except you. You have control over settings and censorship, keeping your e-mail confidential.
How it works:
- Your e-mail passes through the automated filters that detect suspected junk e-mail and viruses.
- Suspicious e-mail is directed to Greymail (it does not arrive at your computer's in-box). Think of this as a quarantine area. With Greymail, you can read the quarantined e-mail online, delete it or deliver (forward) it to your in-box.
- You can choose how often you'll receive an e-mail that summarizes the number of messages quarantined in your Greymail quarantined area.
- Log on to the Greymail and you will have access to easy-to-use custom filters that let you personalize them to meet your family's unique needs.
- Greymail lets you “block” senders, which means that e-mails from them will always be filtered. Or, you can “approve” senders, which means that their e-mails will always be delivered.
- Your Greymail can be accessed from your EUCP (End User Control Panel) or from greymail.skybest.com.
- Feel confident using this free service because it is completely controlled by you!