Residential Price: $2.50
Business Price: $3.50
Also available on a 50-cents-per-usage basis.
Your phone rang, but you were unable to answer in time. With just a touch, Call Return will dial the last number that called you.
How to Use:
- Pick up the handset and listen for a dial tone.
- Press *69. On a rotary phone, dial 1169. You will receive an announcement of the phone number of the missed call, and asked if you want to use the Call Return feature. If so, dial "1" and the number will dial.
- If you were already on the phone and ignored a call waiting tone, depress the switchhook, release quickly and dial *69 to activate Call Return.*
- If the line is busy and you decide to activate automatic recall, your phone will keep trying the line for up to 30 minutes.
- A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free (some phones ring normally). Pick up the handset to automatically place the call.
This feature does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers and some numbers outside the specified service area, or on lines where Call Forward and some other call features have been activated. It does not work on blocked numbers.
If calling party has line blocking on his line or has activated per-call blocking, this feature will not work.
*If you were on the phone and received multiple call waiting tones, you can call back the last number that tried to reach you.
Touch Tone: *89