Selective Call Rejection
Residential Price: $2.50
Business Price: $3.50
This feature allows you to create a list of up to 16 directory numbers from which you do not want to receive calls.
- Pick up the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *60. On a rotary phone, dial 1160.
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off.
- The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your rejection list.
- Follow the voice instructions and press 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To Add The Last Caller To Your Rejection List:
Press #01#. On a rotary phone, dial 1201.
To Hear The Phone Numbers On Your List:
- Press 1. On a rotary phone, dial 1.
- After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To Add A Number To Your List:
- Press #. On a rotary phone, dial 12.
- Follow the voice instructions. You can store up to 16 phone numbers on your rejection list.
To Remove A Number From Your List:
- Press *. On a rotary phone, dial 11.
- Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your rejection list.
To Hear Instructions Again:
Press 0. On a rotary phone, dial 0.
See notes under Selective Call Acceptance. This feature does not work on 800 or 900 numbers, numbers outside the specified service area, or on calls that don't provide Caller ID.